Saturday 13 September 2008

what's in a name?

Sadie: I have a video conference at lunchtime. My first ever, all on my own in London and twenty people in Hyderabad and Houston. Its all going to go dreadfully wrong. Off to put my stage make up on shortly..........

Jess: Laughing at stage make up!!! I would be bricking it if I had to do that!!!!! It's a disaster waiting to happen.

Sophie: Remember their first names...

Jess: Titter tee hee!! Yes Sadieeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sadie: Yes, very funny. Abdul Mohammed just sent me an email but he signed himself Abdul Raheem. I dont stand a chance.

Sophie: Quite bad here as we have Abul and Abdul and everyone has to stop short of saying: "Which one are you?"

Me:Ok. I will pass on 2 tips for you which I have learnt:
R: If you do not know a gentlemans name, simply call him 'sir.' As in: "Good to see you Sir! How you doing?"
M: Call all men baby. This way, there is no chance in bed of calling out the wrong name.

Jess: Laughing!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: