Monday 15 September 2008

cheesy orange juice

Sophie: Wish I brought some Babybel with me. Dinner tonight: burgers and salad - Mattyo I thought we could pick up a tomato salsa and baps at lunch? Matt - and also some of that special Kraft cheese that you lurve so much on a burger.

Matt: I say no cheese....cheese is evil, so is Babybel!

Me: Good plan for dinner. I was supposed to make a nice lunchbox up for us today but that plan seems to not have worked so well. I blame the gin. Which we should have tonight because I made myself ask R for a 6 month review because I was all nervous that I am crap. But he said: "We would tell you if something was wrong and are all happy with you. Your work is very good and you are a pleasure to have around. Even though I lost a stone and YOU NEVER NOTICED." So feel a lot better and not so out of my depth with stupidness. And then we chatted about Martin Clunes and his dogs and R said it was hard to believe all dogs were descended from wolves when you have a big fat setter snoring on your lap. Also, cheese is delicious. I have not met a cheese I haven't liked. Good job, cheese.

Matt: You even like stinking bishop? That's just wrong if you do. I'm gonna buy some meat for sandwiches for the week.

Sophie: And some washing tablets. I was looking forward to a sexy salad as well. I keep smelling a weird smell and I think it might be my white top which took about 14 days to dry. Smells a bit dampish I think. Covered with horseface parfum.

Matt: Are your windows open? Because we had a damp smell up here and I thought it was me but we closed our windows and the smell went. Also, what are we doing for lunch? Rosie you are also welcome to join us for lunch today if you'd like.

Sophie: Ohhhhhhhhhhh maybe it wasn't me! Can't smell it anymore actually. I forgot to say, well done for the 6 month - non-review. I'll crack open a pork scratching & cheese string in celebration. No gin - A nice healthy glass of orange juice.

Note - We order groceries online and on Sunday Tesco delivered 6 huge cartons of orange juice. Sophie is blaming Tesco but Tesco weren't clicking the mouse.

Me: Are you sure there is enough orange juice? Also, I will have to decline the lunch invitation due to a distance/time continuum. Or something.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

funny