Friday 26 September 2008

I know that because he is smiling


Iz dreamin of fud. Nom nom nom

I love when Clyde squeaks. I tried to record him squeaking last night but couldn't. Like, if you wake him up when he is fast asleep on your bed, he squeeeeaks. Then he punches you in the face. He is pretty similar to an aggressive hamster we once had. If you woke him up or had the AUDACITY to clean out his manky bedding, he would hiss and spit at you and, if you made him really mad, he would go in his little house and waggle his balls out the window.


Tenant issues ( I don't think she reallyyyyyy cares how his holiday is going)(also, 'wave panels' = cattle grids):

From: M
To: SH + All Tenant Reps

Hi SH,

I know you are on holiday but the smell of the varnish that is being painted on the wave panels in reception is highly noxious. We are on the 4th floor & the smell is drifting up the stairwell & causing headaches & nausea. I can only imagine what it is like on the lower floors. I have asked the painters to stop & they have agreed but this does not get rid of the smell. Apparently you or your architect requested this paint/varnish. Could they not have chosen a less toxic option? Can it be stopped & not resumed in working hours.

Hope you are enjoying your holiday

Best Regards,
M


From: Rosie
To: S

S!

Please let me know you are all ok and have not passed out from the noxious fumes!

Worried,

Rosie


From: S
To: Rosie

Dear Worried,

Thanks for your concern and exclamation! All good here, but I must admit it is smelly in the foyer.

I'm pretty sure the whole problem could have been averted or minimised by them simply opening the front door and the 2 back foyer doors to help circulate the air from the start.

And the cattle grids are growing on me.... BIG time. In fact, I quite like BOTH them AND the plain blue walls now!

S


From: Rosie
To: S

You need to go and stand outside and get some fresh air circulating through your brain cells because obviously the fumes have got to you.

Still worried,

Rosie

No comments: