Wednesday 10 September 2008

update

Me: Gosh. It is very nippy noodles around this gaff. But tell me what's new ay. Cattle grids are still looking . . . griddish. Drain cover-y if you get them in the right light. A is hidden behind a MA-HU-SIVE vase of long gladioli. As I said to him, VAST improvement. There is a bought pineapple container in our fridge that went out of date on the 8th. I am not looking at it too closely. I think it is H's but she is in Switzerland.

Currently on my desk there is a pint glass of water, an empty tea mug, 2 folders, 11 cards, 29 letters, a diary, 79 envelopes, my door pass, a lump of plasticine that I have molded into the shape of a monster and a lot of chewed ended pens. Also, my cold hands. Also, this is only the stuff I am currently using. Not counting the other pile I call "pile o crap" that I have pushed to one end or the award statue that a previous company left that no one has thrown away. Or the fax machine that occasionally beeps and scares the bejesus out of me. I guess it has a fax in it's memory or something that someone needs to jiggery pokery with to get out. Not me though. I don't need more faxes etc.
Ok, it is so cold my knees have froze. I am changing the desk items to include a full cup of tea.

Sophie: I always seem to make blu tac cats

Sadie: It is a well known fact that there will always be at least one plasticine/blue tac monster in an office at any one time.

Me: I meant blu tac. I don't know why I said plasticine. Like I got bored and bought some toys in or something. HAHA.

The post just arrived which included a parcel with 29!!!! stamps on!

Me: R! You can HAVE this parcel IF you can tell me how many stamps are on it.
R: 30
Me: Well. THAT ruined THAT game

Sadie: What an office pooper

Me: I was all, Seriously, Dude, you couldn't have started low? God. I had more fun with the IT boys playing guess how much the cattle grids cost. (£1000 EACH) (Side bar - 'cattle grids' has really caught on and now A LOT of people are calling them that.)

No comments: