Wednesday 17 September 2008

boilers and felonies

Jess: Morning! Been off for a couple of days getting my boiler sorted out. Finally had a bath, 2 baths actually, in less than 12 hours!! Divine!!

Sophie:You probably needed 2 baths. Must have been rather whiffy with no hot water.

J: DUDE! Izzy's been eating off paper pates to save on the washing. Poor thing moves it all across the landing as it's so light. Found her at the top of the stairs the other morning. She had a paw on the plate trying to stop it from falling down the first step!!! How's my favourite kitteh doing?

Sophie: Arr bless her. Clyde is lucky because he does things which are soooo irritating like trying to stick his face in your food and then the next minute looking very cute. He had some burger last night. I gave it to him in the kitchen and the next thing he's chasing it around the living room.

J: Oh God your cat stories make me roar!!!!! Sitting here being watched by rest of office as I laugh at Clyde escapades!!!!

Me: Yay to having a hot bath! Bum 'oleys to having to take days off and pay money for it though. All good with the Clydester. He can't be your favourite!!! Poor Izzy!! He is really affectionate around 5 in the morning because he wants his sup sup time (hooray it's) but then I'm all NO POINT BEING AFFECTIONATE NOW KITTEH PLEASE TO GO AWAY. And then he starts attacking.
Laughed at paper plate problem. Clyde woulda thrown it down the stairs and hunted it some more. Ain't no meat like the dead dead meat.
R: Why is there such a big scratch on your leg?
Me: Eh? Oh. Is how the kitteh asks for his breakfast.

Thought I was going to have a 'mare of a journey today what with the 'passenger incident' ("what is a passenger incident?" "Body under the train love") at my stop. But it was all fine. And I am the only one in the office so far. And today is fire alarm test day. Every Wednesday at 9.00. Today they felt it necessary to test it 17 TIMES. There was a FURORE in the reception with people all with the "what the HECK is going on? Is it still going off or are my earoles just still ringing?" I can describe the whole passage of my earway to my brainbox to you because it is all vibrating.

J: Laughing!!!!!!!!!!! Loved kitteh asking for his breakfast!!!! Dude, Clyde is my favourite kitteh, Izzy is my cutie big cat!! And laughed at how Clyde would sort paper plate out!!!

Me: NOONE is in the office yet. Normally R is in by now. Was the fire drill real? Someone get back to me asap. Lolly met me and M in London on Saturday. Her friends decided to go sit in Hyde Park at 4 so she met me and M in the Wellington Pub on the Strand for a drink. M was all chatting about men/sex/general rudeness/torture techniques and Lol was all DUDE.
M: What?
Lol: I am too young for this talk!
M: How old are you?
Lol: 16.
M: OMG!! WHAT?? I thought you were at least 17/18. Am I some kind of FELON now? An ACCESSORY to underage drinking?

Anyway. Then we went to Soho for dinner at an Indian restaurant M likes on Frith Street. And afterwards we were walking to the station and there were some firemen and Lulu and M were wavingggg and flirtingggg and M was all, move out of my way girl. And Lulu was all: Shut up lesbian mother! Which I thought was a very good come back. Until I realised that I was the other lesbian mother.

J: Oh laughing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent!!!!

Sadie: Snorted coffee on pc at last line! Honest, there's actual spray on the keyboard.

No comments: