Thursday 4 September 2008

breadbins

From: M
Subject: Tou Up terminat paper

Hi Rosie,

Paper roll for e-pay (top up) terminal is over, could you please arrange them?

Regards,
M


From: Rosie
Subject: RE: Tou Up terminat paper

Hey, if you get it from Rymans or WH Smith, I'll pay you from petty cash.

Rosie


From: S
Subject: RE: Tou Up terminat paper

Hi Rosie,

Could you please take care of getting the e-pay terminal receipt paper? I’m afraid we don’t know what sort of paper is required, so your best bet is to call e-pay on and ask them exactly what type/size/product code of paper we need to buy and where we might get it on the High Street (probably best not to order any through e-pay). The e-pay top-up terminal that we have is a “VeriFobne V510”).


From: Rosie
To: S
Subject: RE: Tou Up terminat paper

Ok, will call ePay and sort that out.

Rosie


From: S
To: Rosie
Subject: RE: Tou Up terminat paper

I hope you spotted my mistake below for the “VeriFone V510”. Of course, this was deliberate, in line with the general email subject on the “Tou Up Terminat” (which I believe is the German model. You need to yell it violently for effect…… “TOU! UP! TERMINAT!!!”.


From: Rosie
To: S
Subject: RE: Tou Up terminat paper

I DID notice your error. And by notice I was more thinking, huh, that is a weird sounding technical term. Why do IT people have to put all these weird extra letters in.

For future reference...

ePay terminal paper is FREE. YAY. I did not have to sell any of you to acquire some. I am not sure about the German variety. I believe you have to trade schnitzels for that one whilst doing a merry jig in leiderhosen. So phew to not needing that.

Anyway, I have ordered some rolls which COULD arrive as early as tomorrow. However, it could also not. If it is SHEER DESPERADOS that you have some TODAY you can go into the shopping centre and go to Rymans which will give you one of their rolls FOR FREE as we are all ePay terminal BROTHERS.

ALSO. I am so used to using that Swiss keyboard that the letters on this new one are all back to front. I have just had to correct all my Z's used instead of y although thinking about it I could have left them spelt wrong as zis would add to ze German element of this email.

Rosie


From: S
To: Rosie
Subject: RE: Tou Up terminat paper

Yis. Zat vood huv bin velly funny! (You heard right!! “velly” funny!! My keyboard is made in China!)

I THINK we can wait for the receipt paper. Thanks.

No comments: