Saturday 27 September 2008

naptime dinner

Matt: Hello, If you want to wait until I get back I can do some Tesco's finest canneloni (i know I can't spell it), with a tomato pasta sauce on top and possibly a salad. Interested?

Me: This sounds good. I just had a sandwich and now I have sheep bloat and my jeans are now cutting off my circulation.
I think that might be how you spell it.

Sophie: Sounds lovely. Don't want to go driving. Just want to go homes to sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Me: I keep wondering, if I crawl under my desk and go to sleep, how long until someone notices? Just until the phone goes unanswered I reckon.

Sophie: Me and Grannie B have practiced poses that look like we're working when we are sleeping. Most effective: hold a pen, pretend to be reading something whilst looking down but close your eyes. It helps if you have papers in front of you or you're just reading the table.

Me: If someone caught you out, you could just say you were thinking reallllll hard

No comments: