Thursday 30 October 2008

but, was it though?

Sadie: Who saw Spooks last night? Just having a look at the bowling green outside my window where Rupert was.

Me: I SAW SPOOKS!!! Is the bowling green intact?

Sadie: Bowling green is still intact, just. But don't say anything as I don't know if Jess has watched Spooks yet. Don't want to spoil it for her.

Jess: Girls!!!! Fell asleep at 8.20pm last night (cos up at 5am Monday and couldn't sleep Sunday night) so missed Spooks ..... but....I'd really like to know what happened cos I think Rupert bought the farm... I don't like nasty shocks...tell me.

Me: He didn't buy no farm that is for sure

Jess: Jesus.... That's supposed to be my answer is it?

Sadie: Jess, yes sadly Rupe went out in a blaze of glory. But the good news is Mr A is delicious in it. As for Ros, she got some great lines last night, made me laugh out loud.

Me: So . . omg . . . Ruperts dead then????!!!!!!!!!

Sadie: I thought you said you watched it??????????

Me: YEAH but I thought he might have MADE IT. What is a blazing inferno to a Spook???!!! I've seen them survive much tougher spots.

Jess: Honestly who the fuck would have their job? They all freakin die!!!!

Me: Ruth watches it too. I got a text from her last night saying : "If they continue to blow everyone up, who is going to be left to save the country???" As I said, "NOT ME. I've seen Spooks. WAY too dangerous."

Sophie: I have never watched Spooks except for last night but I can confirm that noone came out of that splosion alive.
Funny here because some fule has been deleting things off T drive in the common folder used by the whole company thinking it would only delete it from their computer (yep, and they are EMPLOYED). I.T won't tell me who it is but it took 7 hours to recover so I think they might have got a slapped wrist. Tee hee

Me: OMG to deleting stuff!!!! How embarrassing!!!! 7 hours as well. Cor. ........Was it Matt?

Jess: Oh oh oh oh REALLY REALLY ffd!!!! WAS...IT....MATT................HAHAHAHAHHAHA

Me:
Matt: Our sink is leaking. It isn't so bad. We just need to replace that stuff round the pipe. You know, the gluey stuff.
Me and Sophie: Mastick?
Matt: Alriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Matts brother phones him:
Matt: We just need to replace that stuff . .
His Brother: The mastick?
Matt: Right. So. EVERYONE knows what is is except me. WHATEVER.

Jess: FFD!!!! He's funny!!!

Sadie: Laughing at dude deleting stuff off the common folder, what a dork! We have an hourly back up of all common drives here cos sensibly the bosses know we employ boneheads here too.
Rupert drove round Finsbury Square with a bomb and the controller was saying, yes you're miles away from anyone. Dude, think you need to update your A-Z from circa 1537

Jess: FFD!!!

Sadie: Still laughing at 'Was it Matt'

No comments: