Friday 31 October 2008

Happy Halloweeeeeeeeeeeeen


Going to a Halloween party tonight with my pal

Lauren: Well I couldn't get Medusa bits in the end so I'm now a zombie. ARGH!!! Fake blood galore!! But . . I tried out my make up last night and . . I need help dude!!!

Me: I will look up Zombies online to get some hints and tips! You should be a Zombie cheerleader!! You have loads of well short skirts.

Lauren: I don't own short skirts, only ankle length ones :) when they're on the floor . . .

Me: LAUGHING!!!! Funny!!!! I texted Elizabeth last night. Said I hope she was inviting some hot easy men.

Lauren: Date rape! That'll make it easy, hmmm won't change the hotness, I'm a zombie though so who cares :)

Me: Excuse you, I do not need to date rape my men. I am sure even as a Zombie, you will be hot. Some men like that look about a girl . . . but try and avoid those ones.

Lauren: Well, whatever happens, do not let me wake up in bed with ten 17 year olds again. I was so baffled!

Me: WHAT!???

No comments: