Friday 3 October 2008

supernatural capers

Jess: Morning! Well, crispy cake was delish. We managed to prise a bit each from Ally's paws to take home. AND she bought me the new Supernatural DVD, Season 3 (Rosie, it's only one box this time so I can't give you half the DVDs like I did before!)

Sophie: Morning morning, I could eat some of that now. My morning -

Sophie (on the bus): Matt, why are we going to work an hour early again?
Matt: Because I have to go to a conference and we need to leave early to get there for 9.30
S: Oh. Where is it?
M: Royal Opera House in Covent Garden
S: Huh. You mean, the Covent Garden that is half an hour or less away from our house on the Picadilly Line?
S:????
S:????????????????????
M: Ehhhhh, yessss
S: So, you are travelling an hour to work and then and hour or so to Covent Garden?
M:.... YOU'RE NOT MY MOTHER!
S: Didn't think about saying "I'll meet you there" ?
M: Let's stop talking.

Sadie: Oh LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!

Jess: Oh God funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a plum!!!! I'd stretch that one out!

Sophie: Don't worry, I will. I feel wide awake. It's so odd. Even though the antibiotics gave me a rash they did clear up my sinuses. I can't remember the last time I woke up and it didn't feel like i'd been stamped in the head.

Jess: Oh that's good then!!! What's worse - an all invading rash or painful sinus'?

Sophie: The sinuses are worse! Hate it! Trying to work something really tedious out now.

Me: COOLNESS to the Supernatural present. That was nice of her! Watching the DVD's backwards was ok because at least I knew none of them died at the end of any episodes. Well. Kinda. Matt is an idiot. I cannot believe he didn't meet them there. Although at least you had someone to travel to work with and have now got some more overtime.
I do not want ANY of the crispy cake as my blackberries are delicious. YUM YUM YUM. And they are ever so good for you what with being a SUPERFOOD and all. So my skin etc is really feeling the benefits.

Jess: HAHA WHATEVER! Actually the crispy cake was 400 grams of dark+milk choccy, so can you IMAGINE the calorie count in it! Best not to have these things. We had a little bit each last night in the pub and I have to say the blueberries with the crispy and chocolate was inspired! It really worked. But dudes, very fattening. Blackberries are much better for us!
Matt episode still making me chuckle!

Me: Oink.

Sophie: Matt etc have to go early for tea and biscuits!!! I'm so jealous of tea, biscuits, lunch and Covent Garden. I hope it's so so so so boring. Also -
Sophie: Your shirt is HUGE dude
Matt: Yes
Sophie: But I mean, that shirt looks like a dress
Matt: Yep. I love this shirt. It is from the fatty bombatty section of John Lewis.

He is also wearing Converse ("I can't wear my smart shoes for work things") and all his jewellery collection.

Jess: Laughing! Really funny idiot chats you two have!

Me: Matt wears more jewellery than me most days. He is a funny guy. When me and Sophie tell him he is funny he gets all defensive and says we are mean because he says we mean it in a: "funny SPECIAL" kind of way.

Jess: Laughing!!!!!!!!! Dudes you DO mean it that way!

Me: Well sometimes we mean it that way.
Last night:

Sophie: Ro, those lillies you bought are lovely
Matt: Yeah, I really like them too.
Me: Wow. Matt. You NEVER like anything that I buy.
Matt: That isn't true. I loved the steak you bought home the other day.

He was very worried on Sunday when we came home with peacock feathers but he didn't say anything as he thought they were Ruths. He was very relieved when we took them home to mum.

Jess: Laughing!!! Peacock feathers inside the house are meant to be unlucky....

Me: Some lady interrupted us on the tube to say peacock feathers ARE unlucky unless they are paired together in which case they are LUCKY. So. DON'T WORRY!

Jess: Phewwwwwwwwwww

Me: The 'fairy liquid' here makes my hands sticky. Which is pretty much the opposite of what I want it to do.

Sophie: The cleaners water down our fake fairy as well. It is a false economy because it just means when I turn the bottle up to wash my hands half of it tips out instead of a normal amount.

Me: Yeah. It is very weird. I mean, already this is fake fairy we are using. Lets just leave it at that.
Jessica, I could eat that cake PLUS my blackberries. Although they WERE delicious and I was very upset when I ate them all because I thought I had one left. How was your evening? What present did you get Ally?

Jess: Lovely evening!!!! Managed to light candles and sing Happy Birthday in the pub! Got her some pendants and some charms for her charm bracelet. I think she got 5 pendants. But she is vair vair greedy.

Me: Well, as a wise old man in India once said, you can never have enough pendants.

Jess: Laughing!! Ally has just said she needs to go to the loo again as she has another shi* brewing. This is her 2nd one since 8am this morning!!! When I said I think we should change her name to turdy she got most defensive. Until Sarah said it should really be fatty turdy!!! How I laughed... and agreed!

Sophie: I laughed too.

Jess: LAUGHING!!! Dudes I've been so snappish to every fu**er whose been phoning me since 5 PAST 8!!!

Sophie: I don't answer to people before 9. And I'm snappy until 10. It's just intrusive.

Jess: I know!!!! You should have heard me...... Yes, no, no, yes, I don't know, no, yes, I have no idea, ...my name? Jessica.

Sadie: Laughing out loud at 'intrusive.' I haven't even said/snarled good morning to anyone yet. I'm sh*gged from loads of
horrid unrelenting work and I need my lunchtime coffee and sarnie.
So has Lulu actually started at college then? That was quick.

Me: Yep. She started on Monday. Don't know anything other than she is enjoying it, her tutor is HOTTT and she has friends who like to go for coffee. Am starvin marvin now so going to find some lunch.

Sadie: I want a hot panini. And a hot coffee. And a hot tutor.

Me: Me 3

Sophie: Me 4. I am ok on the food front but a hot coffee would be good. And a tutor too as long as I don't have to actually study anything workish. Found a cool game on my phone (by accident) where you go deep sea diving with fish. Killing a dull moment every hour or so. Just had this message..... "Mr Diggle rang asking for you, said he has left several messages and for you to call him back asap please." DELETE!!!

Jess: Laughing!!!!!!!!! DELEEEEEEEEEETE!

Me: He has a funny name. Tried to sit and eat my 10 for a £1 Tesco hot chicken wings and the phone kept ringing. Obviously. There is now spicy sauce all over the gaff. Also, 10 is slightly too many. I mean, I ate them all but now my mouth is approx 17 sizes bigger than it was. They really were spicy.

Jess: But dude your gob is so big you must have been able to fit all 10 in one go and have room for a monster truck too......... sorry, thought I was talking to Ally then....habit.

Me: . . .

Sadie: Mr Diggle cannot be normal otherwise he would have changed his name by now. And as we all know, there's no point phoning up insane people because, well, they are insane, so totally appropriate to delete and ignore message. Laughing at Ro's gob X 17!

Me: That's what I thought. Crazies shouldn't be given a phone.

Sadie: Yes, absolutely dootley.
Below is my boss's Resource Plan for the next two months for me. It made me laugh out loud when I saw the first line. Apparently I consult. Get me, I'm a consultant!

General Admin & Consultancy
Portia Data Trails
Migration of Recon to TLM for HK
Unquoted Price Report Spec
Hong Kong Caper Pricing Issue
New ER file from IDD to FMC- Completion of Spec
Automation of adding ICVC prices to Onshore Price file - Completion of Spec
Holiday, Training & other absence

Me: Hong Kong have a caper pricing issue? They should go to Tesco. They are pretty cheap

Sophie: I thought that too! I would do the last one straight away. Migration of Recon sounds like something out of Star Trek.

Sadie: Laughing at both of you. Next time they say at work Caper pricing issue I shall mumble 99p at Tescos under my breath.

No comments: