Thursday 30 October 2008

working things out in the morning

Sadie: Yummy, but baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad hair man.

Jess: I LOVE HIS HAIR...JARED'S

Sophie: Oh. I always miss the photo links so I never know what/who you are talking about. I've worked this one out now though. He is in a band called 40 seconds to Mars and I like a couple of their songs. I have just woken up from a very deep sleep on the bus and don't know what is going on.

Jess: Dude! WTF? But FFD you not knowing what's going on. What band? Who? What pic?

Sophie: You lot were rambling on about hair and then someone said this - "I LOVE HIS HAIR...JARED'S " So I worked it out as Leto. Then I said he is also in a band called 30 seconds to mars (havent seen him acting in anything recently) . I don't really know what is going on. Need some coffee.

Jess: DUDE.....so wrong.......Jared Padalecki........from Supernatural...... Prob cant sing for shi*e...

Me: Sophie, that was some good working out. But, wrong.

Jess: Fd! Yes.... Sophie....that was a really complicated working out process so well done from me too...

Me: "I've worked this one out now though. He is in a band called 40 seconds to Mars ... " I just reread this. HAHA. Yeah. WHAT a Sherlock.

Sophie: Haha but be fair to me I had JUST woken up and you were all muttering on about someone called Jered!

Me: Just funny. 'By the powers of my deduction I have come up with Jared Leto.' HAHA.

Sophie: Cos its such a common celebrity name

No comments: