Monday 27 October 2008

I laughed a lot at this

Me: SADIE! I was part of a beautiful meeting today. I wrote on my pad and nudged R. He said 'what does 'm' mean?' I think you know, don't you!!!!!!!!!!??????????????????????

Sadie: No, what does M mean?

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Sadie: Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Jess: What is it then?

Me: Mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Jess: But why?

Sadie: Because the guy was hot. Or morish. Or mucho gusto.

Me: Don't you remember Sadie telling us a story how she was in a meeting or somewhere and a friend passed a note regarding someone that just said 'm' and when Sadie asked what that meant, her friend said mmmmmmm?

Sadie: That wasn't me, I don't think so anyway.

Jess: Jesus....let's move on already....

Sophie: Yeah, it was Sade

Sadie: Jeez, that's really sad I don't remember it.

Jess: WILL YOU SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!

Me: But it happened to you!!!! YES

Jess: Srsly...I'm gonna write to someone bout how you lot are still going on about this.

Sadie: I'm a bit behind on opening my emails. Are we not supposed talking about 'm' anymore then? M for mmmmmmmmmm that is I mean.

Sophie: Hahahhahaahhahhahahahaha Jess is going to go mad at this.

Jess: Too late. I'm there.

Sophie: You were at a conference and the lady you work with wrote it on a notepad at the speaker

Jess: OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!

Me: Sadie. This is going back, like, 5 years

Jess: SERIOUSLY DUDES!!

Sadie: I'm just truly amazed at your memories. Don't even remember what my middle name is anymore.

Jess: DUDE. I swear.

No comments: