Sunday 5 October 2008

girlfriend, whatever works

Sadie: I have decided to deal with all my work issues in priority order of which man who gave me the problem has the cutest butt.

Jess: How jolly sensible of you!!!!

Sophie:That is an excellent method.

Me: Good plan! It is still very early. I feel travel sick.

Jess:Travel sick? Still? You travel from Mombasa in a rickshaw?

Me: Felt like it. If I get the train before 8, it is quite empty. After 8, it is rammed. And then someone stinking sat next to me.

Jess:Bless!! You chill and sit still till you is ready!!! Me and Ally have just been disco dancing in the office for at least 3 minutes until Ros pointed out there was ACTUALLY no music.

Me: HAHA! That is the way! Shake it if you got it!

Sophie: I thought I was going to throw up this morn from travel sickness.

Jess: Look I'm sorry but on my early shift I have to get up at twenty past 5 JUST to sit on bed for 20 minutes before I then retch about 10 times into the sink before I can even THINK about having a shower. And dudes I have done this ALL my life. When I was at senior school we used to go by train to school, I would throw up regularly on the tracks before I even got to school. So I think I win.

Me: Gross. Ok. You win.

Jess: Many thanks.

Sadie: I am not travel sick but I had a bad case of sleep paralysis this morning as this evillll thing in my room was crawling up my bed in a determinedly nasty way. It is a good job I have sturdy bladder control.

Jess: That's horrid dude.

Me: What evil thing????? Also, no way would I allow it to be on my bed!

Jess: Clyde?

Me: He is ALWAYS on my bed being a poo head. And his masculine ways are attracting his girlfriend into our pad and on my bed. Here is a photo of them outside. Clyde is the one in front looking all blase -



Jess: Oh lordy! He's bringing his laydee friends in already???

Sophie: Or boyfriend. His girl/boyfriend came into our house 4 times yesterday. Clyde fell asleep purring in the middle of Matt and me last night.

Jess: Oh dude, you see how snoochy he's becoming!!!!

Me: There was leaves all over my floor. I was all, IF THIS IS OFF MY PLANTS I AM GOING TO KICK YOUR LITTLE CAT BUTTS. But Matt said they had dragged them in with them. So this time they were lucky.

Jess: Oh laughing!!!!! You know it was a fair accusation though!!!

Me: I do love in the morning when you feed him and he does his slinky leg thing and purrs and miaows. Actually, he miaows quite a lot. To the point where I'm all, WHAT? Seriously, WHAT? Also he talks to himself looking in my mirror. I know what he is saying then though: RAOW I am *fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine*

Jess: Oh funny!!! I read cats meow to chat with you! I think you've got a really affectionate playful kitteh!! He's got so much personality!!!!

Me: He chats a lot then. And I don't think that it is all complimentary

Jess: Of COURSE he's not complimentary. He's a CAT. Dogs compliment you and love you ALL the time. Cats? Only when they are up to something! I was in a deeeeeeeeep sleep at 1am this morning and I heard, meow, meow, meow, MEOW, MEOWWWWW, MEEEEE---------OW!!!!!!!! I came to like a zombie and had to pet my moggie til she fell asleep. Me: wide
awake.

Sadie: Laughing at the cat stories! Been whitening my teeth over the last few days, but it makes teeth very sensitive, like someone's attacking them with a pitchfork. Been drinking coffee

Sip.......OOWWWWWWWWWW
Sip...........EEEEEEEEEECHHHHH
Sip........AAARRGHHHHHHHHh
Sip....SOBBBBBBBBB

Finish coffee going ah, lovely cup of coffee. Then realised, um, no it wasn't really.

Jess: Laughing!!!

Sophie: Clyde woke me up in my last available realms of sleep by pawing one of my new hand-made glass earrings across the bedroom floor, into the hallway and about the house.

Jess: Oh god funny!!!

Sadie: Snorting!

No comments: