Saturday 4 October 2008

musical particulars

Me: Good morning! And how are you?

S: Good morning! I am well. And how are you?

(S makes me say good morning and how are you because normally when he comes over for a chat I say, whats up? And he says he doesn't always want something when he comes over (although he ALWAYS does) and that we need to say good morning and how are you to each other first. He is very firm on this and will not answer until the pleasantries are over. AND THEN he asks for something.)

Me: I am well. How are your teeth? (he went to the dentist yesterday)

S: They are good! Although I used my fiances toothpaste this morning and it wasn't as good as mine.

Me: WHAT? What? You use seperate toothpastes? You have 2 toothpastes in your bathroom?

S: Well, actually we have 5 but some are from French land. Thats France. For those not in the know.

Me: Right. But. YOU USE SEPARATE TOOTHPASTES????

S: Yeh. Well. She prefers her one and I prefer mine. I'm trying to convince her to use mine though.

Me: Why don't you use hers?

S: BECAUSE as I SAID, it tastes funny.

Me: This is SO weird. Although we DO have shampoo and conditioner wars in our house. Matt accuses Sophie of hiding the
Herbal Essences and making him use the crap stuff.

S: Shampoo is totally important. AND! TIP! I have found this place in London that sells the MASSIVE bottles at a really discounted price! They are like, THISSSSSS big (holds his hands out in a circle the same circumference as a barrell). Although they are SLIGHTLY cumbersome to use in the morning. *Ahem*

Me: How do you lug something like that home?

S: Well, I use these things? Called carrier bags? And then I throw them away after.

Me: Dude. Don't throw them away! Recycle and reuse! You are contributing to this countries landfills.

S: I do like to burn them occasionally. You should see the smoke they give off. Whew.

Me: Yeah. Thats ok. Everyone knows global warming is a myth.



Me: God. The train driver this morning was MENTAL. I was sitting in the first carriage and I could hear her being informed of all the signaling problems. She was all FOR FUCK SAAAAAAAKE! Which I kinda agreed with . . . but then she was all, HOW CAN I MOVE THE FUCKING TRAIN IF YOU ARE ALL LEANING ON THE FUCKING DOORS???? And I guess when people leaned on the doors it set off some noise on her controls because she was effing and blinding at that too. Crazy. BUT! I found my iPod! Did I tell you I lost it? I lost it after an evening out with M. Woke up and only had the headphones. Everyone was all, YOU WERE SO DRUNK YOU DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SOMEONE STOLE YOUR IPOD! Even though I was listening to it on the way home. S said that he reckoned someone nicked it and walked along next to me singing tunes so I wouldn't notice. Anyway. Mum found it in one of the bags hanging on the end of her bed. Think it must have slipped out my jeans when I took them off and hung them over. So been listening to my music all morning too. Is lovely. Was listening to it on the train but couldn't turn it up loud enough to drown out the driver so decided to listen to her ranting instead.

Jess: Oh FFD! I'm listening to Brilliant Disguise on my iPod on my lunch....... It's so delicious im dancing in my chair and they all smiling at me.............

Me: Nice! My iPod has some very random songs on as Matt added albums to the computer.

Jess: Def Leppard now...............pour some sugarrrrrrrrrrr on meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!! My new headphones shut every other fucking noise out!!!!!!!!!!! FF! I bet you find some weird tunes!!! I've been downloading some random ones I keep hearing on SN, got some well good old ones!!!!

Sophie: I thought my headphones were crap but last night I hit something funny on my iPod and found out there was an internal volume setting and mine had been turned down.

Me: I am really into the Offspring at the mo:

MY FRIENDS GOT A GIRLFRIEND AND HE HATES THAT BITCHHHH HE TELLS ME EV-ER-Y DAY, I SAID MAN YOU REALLY GOTTA LOSE THAT CHICK, IN THE WORST, KIND OF WAY.

Also, I noticed that volume setting yeserday too. I was putting the clock on my iPod and it had a maximum volume level on/off. Um, hello, I decided max volume here! ONNNNNNN!!!

Sophie: Yes Ro - that was what I meant whatever that was. How strange that we both found it yesterday. Mine was only on halfway!!

Jess: Dudes!!! AC/DC in UK 2009- so going to see them!!!!

Sophie: Innit blud

Jess: FFD!!!! L'd out loud at that!!! I'll start looking into it then!!!

Sophie: The woman here who makes the funny muffins just told me she keeps accidentally putting "retards" instead of "regards" at the end of emails.

Jess: OH FFD!!!! Love it!!!!!

Me: "Accidentally." AC/DC sounds good. When is it and how much are tickets?

Jess: Well I'll sort tickets but only just found out so no idea bout nuffink at mo..they better play 'Rosie' else I shall write.

Sophie: That'll get 'em quaking in their boots. Will you throw out a menacing fist whilst you put pen to paper?

Jess: Rudeness!! Although ...I don't REALLYYYY know who to write to ... COMPLAINTS @ AC/DC?

Sophie: That made me larf!

No comments: