Monday 13 October 2008

overheard

Martin, will you go and buy me some more rum and deliver it straight to my house please? Thanks


Guy 1: Goldie's older stuff is good, check out Sea of Tears

Guy 2: OK I will. I was listening to Timeless the other night and thought it was really good

Guy 1: I met Goldie in Fabric once and said hello - he's about as big as Hans Moleman. Seriously.

Guy 2: I met some dickhead once who said that he used to really like Goldie but then didn't listen to his music anymore after he went on Eastenders and that Bond film. I mean, that's pretty fucking stupid. The fact that he branched out and tried other things doesn't make his music any less good. What a knob-piece.

Guy 1: I know what he means though - I used to thwack off to pictures of Jade Goody's mum until she went on Celebrity Big Brother

Guy 2 : .....Lordy.

No comments: