Wednesday 1 October 2008

headbanging longness for dinner

This blog is over a year old. Happy Birthday little blog of rubbish!
Here is a one year, beginning of the month meme:

1. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?
I should probably go put on some makeup.

2. How much cash do you have on you?
£21.91

3. What’s a word that rhymes with DOOR?
Whore

4. Favorite planet?
I always liked Pluto and I kinda don't like all this shit spoken about it not being a planet

5. Who is the 4th person on your missed call list on your cell phone?
Sophie. It is always Sophie. And she leaves me long rambling answerphone messages about potatoes and tonic water and the crazy lady upstairs' sex life. I don't know why. She once told my voicemail to "hold on" because I was calling her on another line.

6. What is your favorite ring tone on your phone?
I like the Muse ring tone I have but I had to change it to a generic ringing noise as someone mental phoned my phone continually and I started to get sick of it.

7. What shirt are you wearing?
I'm wearing a dress.

8. Do you label yourself?
Like, stick labels on my back? No. But I regularly find those apple stickers stuck to my sleeves.

9. Name the brand of the shoes you’re currently wearing?
They are black ballet pumps from Accessorize and they absolutely stink.

10. Bright or Dark Room?
Dark.

11. What do you think about the person who took this survey before you?
They seemed alright. Their favourite planet was Earth. I would have said the same since mine probably is too. But I didn't because I never think of Earth as a planet.

12. What does your watch look like?
Looks very much like a mobile phone

13. What were you doing at midnight last night?
Discussing farting whilst I was in bed with a pal. Because she kept farting.

14. What did your last text message you received on your cell say?
"I'm bored too." It was from my little sister.

15. Where is your nearest 7-11?
Hm. I am thinking this is the Tesco Espress petrol station down the road

16. What's a word that you say a lot?
Retarded. Apparently.

17. Who told you he/she loved you last?
M because I said I would meet her for a drink.

18. Last furry thing you touched?
My kitten Clyde. He was also the last furry, muddy, ferocious thing I touched.

19. How many drugs have you done in the last three days?
Alcohol, panadol and caffeine.

20. How many rolls of film do you need developed?
None.

21. Favorite age you have been so far?
23, this year, has been pretty good.

22. Your worst enemy?
I really cannot stand Narinder from Big Brother two. I don't know why.

23. What is your current desktop picture?
Blue Windows one.

24. What was the last thing you said to someone?
"Any time Alan." After he thanked me for getting him some sausage rolls.

25. If you had to choose between a million bucks or to be able to fly what would it be?
That's quite tough. I would say flying but it seems quite selfish. A million pounds would probably have more of an effect on my life.

26. Do you like someone?
You'd hope, right.

27. The last song you listened to?
A song by Poison because we were watching 'Rock my World' or whatever that programme is called with Brett from Poison on. Where he has a house full of women all competing to go out with him. It is the skankingest programme EVER and I love it.

28. What time of day were you born?
Um. Evening.

29. What’s your favorite number?
I do not have a favourite number.

30. Where did you live in 1987?
Bush Hill Park, London

31. Are you jealous of anyone?
Not especially.

32. Is anyone jealous of you?
Matt is very jealous of my singing abilities.

33. Where were you when 9/11 happened?
I remember watching it in the lounge with my mum. I had just come home from school I think and she was just sitting there watching the tv. Really shocked. I don't think I understood it at the time.

34. What do you do when vending machines steal your money?
Curse

35. Do you consider yourself kind?
Yes. I would give you my last malteser. I don't really like them.

36. If you had to get a tattoo, where would it be?
On my hip

37. If you could be fluent in any other language, what would it be?
Spanish

38. Would you move for the person you loved?
Yes. Like, to the bed.

39. Are you touchy feely?
No.

40. What’s your life motto?
I don't think sleeping is a 'waste' of a third of my life. Or whatever those statistic or sayings or whatever are.

41. Name three things that you have on you at all times?
Phone, wallet, keys. Although, if I'm honest, more like wallet, face powder and hairbrush.

42. What’s your favourite town/city?
London

43. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?
Tesco shopping. I am cooking a nice fish curry for dinner. Actually, the last thing I paid for was a lump of ginger because I forgot to buy it when I was buying the other stuff. It cost 29p.

44. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper and mailed it?
I wrote and sent a birthday card a couple of weeks ago.

45. Can you change the oil on a car?
Yep. I think.

46. Your first love: what is the last thing you heard about him/her?
I was thinking that my feet are really cold and when I get home I am going to have a nice hot bath.

47. How far back do you know about your ancestry?
My dad says his ancestors travelled over in the long boats wearing horned helmets. I cannot vouch for the accuracy of this

48. The last time you dressed fancy, what did you wear and why did you dress fancy?
I don't look too bad right now. I mean, aside from the stinking shoes.

49. Does anything hurt on your body right now?
My feet are pretty cold. My back aches from sitting at the computer all day and my wrist is hurting from typing too much. Earlier, my lips hurt because I ate too much chilli.

50. Have you been burned by love?
No.


Clyde

Clyde! Clyde! Clyyyyyyyyyyyyyyde!

Want some dinner?

My weekend
(Which I wasn't going to write about because it is SO embarrassing and shaming. But I guess not really. These things happen. Mainly to me. God.)

Me: We went down to Norfolk on Saturday to see some family. I drank LOADS, fell over a stone bench and smacked my head on the concrete. My head is aching. My neck is aching. My back is aching. So stupid. Me and Sophie shared a room and I was sick on the floor too. I guess this is pay back. I have been eating the Panadol and have to sit at right angles to the computer.

Jess: ROSIE!!!!!! That is disgraceful behaviour!!!!!!!!!! But also, poor babe, not nice to hurt your head like that! ....... and dude, sort of a bit of respect thrown in too.....we'll never mention the sick bit again...cos we've all done it....

Me: Luckily I was only sick in front of Sophie. I fell over the bench in front of only a few people. Luckily most people were also drunk, including mum. Although, um, CAN I GET A CAT SCAN OVER HERE PLEASE?

Sophie: You were not just sick in front of me. You were sick on my phone, my bed, my dress AND you were pantless.

Jess: Oh dude!!!!! SO SO LAUGHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


S: Right, see you next week! I'm off to get married!

Me: Have fun!! Don't trip over any benches and smack your head . . .

S: How is your head?

Me: Not greaaat. But don't worry. I have a new box of Panadol

S: I seriously think you should see a doctor

Me: Nah, don't worry. Ain't nothin' in my head worth worrying about

S: HA. But still! I mean, you hit your head on concrete. It would have been much better if it had been grass or . . . wood or . .

Me: A mattress?

S: Yeah. Totally. Can you hear a ringing noise?

Me: Yeah. Can't everyone? It is really distracting me from the voices. . . You know, the ones that keep asking me to do IT related stuff . . .


This evening:

Sophie: I think I might make a rice dish this eve if that's ok. I really fancy that one mum makes sometimes. It's rice, veg and chicken so I'll get the stuff at lunch time. Also, I am babysitting tomorrow so we can't go swimming. Should have gone last night. I am rubbish.

Me: SOPHIE YOU BIG FAT BUM! Also, can't see me and Matt complaining about someone cooking for us. Sounds good.

Matt: I also can't go swimming tomorrow because I too am babysitting. And I can't swim.

.......

Sophie: I am losing the will to live.

Me: I can't believe it is only 3.40. Very distressing.

Sophie: But, my inbox is EMPTY!!!! Hallelujah!!!

Me: Mine -

Hey H,

There was a meeting next Thursday with I but I just reminded E and apparently you two are off to South Africa again so am rearranging. E has run through his calendar with me and it looks like we're all good for 2012.
Hope you are also free then!

Rosie


Hi R,

Well I was going to wait to tell you until we had SA confirmed but yes. Looks like we won't make I. I can't make 2012 as I plan to be in the Bahamas after I will win the lottery later this year! Sorry.

Sophie: I need some fries. I don't know what's wrong with me. Going to have some for dinner instead x

Matt: Cool

Me: Would you like me to pick some chips up from the fish and chip shop after work then?

Sophie: Nope I want frieserama. I was thinking about them last night. Going to be super healthy from tomorrow cause all this junk is making me feel ill and waddly. I don't know. I would say McDonalds but that is far. That Chicken Spot does fries. I dunno. What do you think?

Matt: You could buy some oven fries from Asda and then everybody is happy.

Sophie: I LIKE IT SPARROWBUM

Sophie: CURLY FRIES

Me: God called. He wants his master plan back

No comments: