Friday 17 October 2008

the whole wide world

Lulu stayed over last night. We ate a delicious rice and chicken curry and watched Stardust. Lulu came out with a few gems:

Lol: Ro, remember when you said you were sad because your friend moved to New Zealand?
Me: Ye . . .
Lol: Well. At the time I was wondering why you was sad because I was thinking you could go visit them
Me: Bit far Lol
Lol: YES!!! That is what I realised! I was looking at a map and I thought NZ was a train ride away but IT'S NOT!!!
Me: . . .
Lol: It's like, the OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD
Me: . . .
Sophie: She was totally thinking New Quay wasn't she

And -
Lol: *whatever hand flick* Eh. I don't really know the world

And:
Lol: AND! The UK is, like, REALLY TINY
Me: ...
Lol: Like, in comparison to Russia which is HUGE!!!!
Me: ...

And:
Lol: Does the Queen go on holiday?
Me: What? Er, yes.
Lol: And, like, what do people think of her though?
Me: What?
Lol: Well, I remember Jamie telling me she wasn't Queen of the whole world. Which I was a bit upset about.
Me: ....
Lol: So, like, what do people think of her?
Me: Well. Like a celebrity kinda. I mean, if they know who she is.
Lol: But could they, like, just kill her? Because she ain't their Queen?
Me: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Matt: Lol, just because she doesn't rule them, doesn't mean killing her isn't illegal. And. Like. MURDER

But she bought us a mixer and thus balancing out the crazytalk

No comments: